With each new year, it's becoming more and more difficult to reach customers. Rising media costs, over communication and the turning away from conventional media to the fast delivery of the “new media” – the Internet – has been providing almost “instant answers” to any question that we may have, that’s why your business website is one of the most important marketing tools you can own.
Potential customers are not only looking for your products or services, they want to know that you are a credible place to spend their money.
As website designer and web developer, Graphic Studio maintains a close working relationship with its clients. Our client base includes corporations, medium to small businesses, and nonprofit organizations.
Customer satisfaction, work quality, and ethics are paramount to us; therefore we’ve set high standards for ourselves. Our design fees are affordable and initial consultations free-of-charge.
We’re located in beautiful, historic Newton, Sussex County, New Jersey. We offer a variety of professional services including web design, web development, marketing, and collateral support services both locally and nationwide. From simple websites to full e-commerce web solutions, we have the savvy and marketing expertise to bring you the success that you need.
Is your website the ‘Silent Salesman’ it could or should be?
- Many businesses have had their websites created years ago and they just sit there providing no business advantage at all.
- You should be able to direct potential customers to your site allowing your visitors to find all of the information that they need to help you close the sale.
- A poorly-maintained or -designed website impedes the flow needed to move about your website causing visitor frustration and leaving your website without getting the information they were seeking.
- Are you embarrassed to send people to your website?
- Can your website close sales by itself?
- Is your website an integral part of your sales force and marketing?
- Does it draw in new prospects?
- Has your website been updated lately to accommodate the changes and benefits your company offers?
In many cases, the website and the Internet have become the only cost-effective method to create sales. People depend on going to a website to learn about you and the things they are interested in, at their convenience.
Graphic Studio will balance all factors to meet your objectives. We will create or refine your website that will work because we take the time to understand your business, your visitors, and what makes them decide to buy. Your website has to be designed for your visitors, and we’ll show you how to look at your business from their perspective.
An important aspect of your website is that it be kept up-to-date. We can provide a Maintenance Program that allows you to simply email revisions, modifications, or new content for a 24-hour turnaround in updating your website so that changes are immediately made.
It all starts with a conversation, so why not contact us today to find out what we can do for your business. An initial, free, consultation over coffee is usually all that’s required to determine if we are right for each other.
We will show you...
- How to read website statistics
- How many visits your site gets each day, week, month, year, or even hour
- How visitors got to your site (through what search engine and what keywords)
- What pages are viewed the most – and the least!
- Search Engines, keyphrases and keywords used to find your site
- How long visitors stay on your site
- Number of times your site is "added to favorites bookmarks"
You will always know how well your website is working and what areas may need modification to bring more interest, keeping you in control!
Ours is a no-nonsense approach to web design: disseminating information professionally, quickly, and succinctly. We’re all busy and in this fast-paced want-it-now-world, we only have a few seconds to tell our story. Good web design will bring your story to those who are seeking the products or services you offer.
A well-defined web design is essential in today’s marketing and advertising efforts and its purpose should be clear and focused. Just having a ‘web presence’ will only allow competition to make advances. A good web design provides an unprecedented and inexpensive medium for immediate dissemination of the latest happenings within your industry and your company specifically.
Contact us with any requirement or just to get some answers to help with your decision-making process. We'd love to hear from you!