Web Design & Development Services by Graphic Studio
Professional Web Development Since Before the Turn-of-the-Century™
With each new year, it's becoming more and more difficult to reach customers. Rising media costs, over communication and the turning away from conventional media to the fast delivery of the Internet has been providing almost “instant answers” to any question that we may have—that’s why your business website is one of the most important marketing tools you can own. Potential customers are not only looking for your products or services, they want to know that you are a credible place to spend their money.
Good Web Design & Development is Not Just Pretty Looks
Your Website Should Be Your Marketing Partner
As a website designer and web developer, Graphic Studio maintains a close working relationship with its clients. Our clients include corporations, medium to small businesses, and nonprofit organizations.
For us, customer satisfaction, work quality, and ethics are paramount; therefore we’ve set high standards for ourselves. Our design fees are affordable and initial consultations free-of-charge.
We’re located in historic Newton, New Jersey, part of beautiful Sussex county. We offer a variety of professional services including web design, web development, WordPress maintenance packages, marketing, and collateral support services for local and nationwide markets. From simple websites to full e-commerce web solutions, we have the understanding and marketing expertise to bring you the success that’s needed.
Some Things to Consider...
Is your website the ‘Silent Salesman’ it could and should be?
- Many businesses have had their websites created years ago and they just sit there providing no business advantage at all.
- You should be able to have potential customers find your website and all of the information that they seek to help you close the sale.
- A poorly-maintained or -designed website impedes the flow needed to move around your website causing visitor frustration and leaving your website without getting the information they sought.
- Are you embarrassed to send people to your website?
- Can your website close sales by itself?
- Is your website an integral part of your sales force and marketing?
- Does your website draw in new prospects?
- Has your website been updated to accommodate the changes and benefits your company offers?
In many cases, the website and the Internet have become the only cost-effective method to create sales. People depend on going to a website to learn about you and the things they are interested in, at their convenience.
Graphic Studio will balance all factors to meet your objectives. We will create or refine your website that will work because we take the time to understand your business, your visitors, and what makes them decide to buy. Your website has to be designed for your visitors, and we’ll show you how to look at your business from their perspective.
An important aspect of your website is that it be kept up-to-date. We provide a Maintenance Program that allows you to simply email revisions, modifications, or new content for a 24-hour turnaround in updating your website so that changes are made immediately.
Simple: it all starts with a conversation, so why not contact us today to find out what we can do for your business. An initial, free consultation over coffee is usually all that’s required to determine if we are right for each other.
We will show you...
- How to read website statistics
- How many visits your site gets each day, week, month, year, or even hour
- How visitors got to your site – how your website is being found – or not!
- What pages are viewed the most – and the least!
- Which search engine, key-phrases and keywords are used to find your site
- How long visitors stay on your site
Unlike conventional advertising, you will always know how well your website is working and what areas may need modification to bring more interest and keep you in control!
Ours is a no-nonsense approach to web design: disseminating information professionally, quickly, and succinctly. We’re all busy and in this fast-paced want-it-now-world, we only have a few seconds to tell our story. Good web design will bring your story to those who are seeking the products or services you offer.
A well-defined web design is essential in today’s marketing and advertising effort – its purpose should be clear and focused. Just having a ‘web presence’ will only allow your competition to make advances but good web design provides an unprecedented and inexpensive medium for immediate dissemination of the latest happenings within your industry and your company specifically.
Contact us with any requirement or just to get some answers to help with your decision-making process. We’d love to hear from you!